Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the way i read the codex and the fluff in the codex it seems to me that honor and general good-ness is what runs the space wolves from their lives on their home world, my question, did any space wolves convert to chaos?
I could see them turning to i guess, wolf mounts for deamons, but other than that i think maybe khorne? The other gods of chaos dont hold sway over them right? and Khorne would only be situational, a few crazy wulfen space wolves i could see but maybe not even then. Some of my friends were trying to convince me that even space wolves converted over to chaos but i just dont see it...
I would like to see some evidence to disprove this or to prove them right. not just opinions. thanks for the help ahead of time.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
There are some Space Wolves that have joined the Red Corsairs, although I would not like to say whether or not they have truly joined Chaos yet. Each Chapter, even the Ultramarines will have had Marines who have turned from the Emperor's light, so it is safe enough to say that the Space Wolves will have. Oh and there is Skyrar's Dark Wolves, a Warband first sighted in the Fenris system (Or sector?...).

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, my friends had said that pretty much but they didn't know any chapter or legion names. just that most space marines defected, i figured space wolves might not have...

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Fewer SW than most other legions yes but the only legion to have no member ever defect is the gray knights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
if they did defect which chaos god do you think they would go to i personally think that they would go to khorne but thats just me please reply and tell me what you think

1 - 5 of 5 Posts