Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
yep, i bought the chaos dex as my first in christmas 2006, built and painted (very badly) 1000pts of world eaters by july and the new dex came out in september 2007, fucking my world eater plans right out the door. as soon as that dex came out, you just here a hard man voice: "you just got fucked by the long dick of the law...and games workshop." (spits on the floor in disgust)

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts

You'd like to think a new book is out in the next year or 2 and it'll change that. Some smalls things like giving Daemon Princes Chaos Armour for 20 points (2+ save) or making things that aren't Plague Marines, Daemon Princes and Obliterators compete for use in their respective slots because those three really are just that much better than most of the other options in the same Force Org slot at the moment.
dont forget kharn and khorne berzerkers, that tallies up to a whopping 5 viable units in the codex, like holy shit, i have never seen such a diverse range of options or army list possibilities, except maybe necrons, who have a gargantuan total of 3 decent units.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts