1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time we decided to go big.

From the Press Release:

"Pyrkol Launches the M.O.A.T. Flame Template

The Pyrkol M.O.A.T (Mother Of All Templates) is the new companion for our flaming templates range.

At 16.5 Inches in lenght this will be a massive aid for your games.

The Blast Templates come assembled and ready to use, made of thick acrylic and quite sturdy. The clear acrylic material means you can easily see the units underneath.

The light going through and reflecting off the acrylic blast templates creates a glittering fiery effect, this increases your immersion in the game and really feels “in combat”.

For more information on these products visit us on www.pyrkol.com or take at look at our shop."

Feedback is welcomed as usual :)

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Whoa. Guys. 40k uses that thing?!

I want that gun in my army. What might project such a glorious ball of flame upon my enemies?

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Pyrkol never disappoints (check their X-Wing stuff if you're so inclined), but seriously fellow Heretics:

Please tell me what uses a 16.5" flame template in 40k, I need it in my life.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Pyrkol is amazing (check their X-Wing stuff if you're so inclined), but seriously fellow Heretics:

Please tell me what uses a 16.5" flame template in 40k, I need it in my life.
I would assume FW stuff. I hope there's nothing in a regular codex...

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Whoa. Guys. 40k uses that thing?!

I want that gun in my army. What might project such a glorious ball of flame upon my enemies?
There used to a formation of redeemers that used it, basically they'd combine their flame storm cannons into on almighty gout. Also the war hound Titan has a gun that uses the template.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And we have made one more >:)

from the press release:

"The Ultimate Barrage Template is the latest addition to Pyrkol´s Flame Template Collection.

This is a massive game aid bound to make an equally massive impact on the battlefield.
The Template comes assembled and ready to use, made of thick acrylic and quite sturdy. The clear acrylic material means you can easily see the units underneath.

The light going through and reflecting off the acrylic blast templates creates a glittering fiery effect; this increases your immersion in the game and really feels “in combat”.

Visit us at www.pyrkol.com "

1 - 12 of 12 Posts