Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im putting together a GK army and need some help. I do not know this army very well at all... never played with them or against them. So far I have:

Dreadnight x1 - I am going to magnetize the arms to put different weapons on it so I am not to worried.

Terminators x2 squads - 5 in each squad. - 1x hammer, 1x sword, 3x halberts, and 1x psyhcannon

I also have 2 boxes with 10 models in each of the GK Strike Squad ( you can also make them into an Interceptor, Purifer, or Purgation Squad). I want to make these guys that are all around good to fight any army I maybe up against for the most part.

Which would be a safe one to make and with which weapons because I will not be magnetizing these guys. Ive read a ton of the army lists under GK but not to big of a help... some people take Halberts some take falchions... some people hate one or the other... ugh! Please any input would be awesome!.

Thanks!

·
Registered
393 Posts
The thing is here what do you like modelwise or are you looking to have a waac style list??
my advice is to use what you like the look of & enjoy the game but if its waac then I dont know, maybe some more veteran GK players can assist you

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
First question... what does waac mean? lol

Other then that thanks for the advice. The army is only going to be used in games amongst friends. But would still like to build a decent army.

MOD/ADMIN --- Can you please take this post down, I reposted it in Grey Knights Tactica

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts