Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though it is hardly news at this stage, the new WFB Nurgle units are now up for pre-order.

Gutrot Spume:

Putrid Blightkings:

Now a interesting little note, that I personally haven't seen before Nagash, but that GW seems to be intent on keeping; The rules for these units are featured in the White Dwarf and in the construction booklet that accompanies the miniature. I really like this part, as it also shows a new side of the miniatures and possibly a new route for GW when it comes to new models to be added to their armies, outside of their codices.

I love the models personally - A shame I don't play Fantasy.

·
Registered
176 Posts
You didn't bother to explain why you like them limiting your post to something only Captain Obvious would say. And I still don't know why people would want to have an army made of snot, pus, puke, shit and maggots.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU PREFER MILKY WAY OVER GALAXY EINHERJAR667 you motherfucker you!

You can only account for your personal tastes with empirically tested reasoning and quantum thermodynamism sporting awards as voted by peers in the field of the strawberry candyfloss flavoured anal bum cream.

Aahahaha, personal preference, what a concept!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
As a fan of all things malus Darkblade this release is making me all kinds of happy. Plague Fleet stuff, rumours of Slaanesh Dark Elves. Rip in peace all my disposable income.

I literally dreamed of units like the Blightkings for years, then bam, here they are, and now they're on crazy worm monsters. RIP extra income x2

1 - 20 of 69 Posts