Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Best stand-in for a Knight I've seen. Dirt cheap, too, even after grabbing weapon accessories.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
it will be half the price of a gw knight! and great sculpt too!

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it will be half the price of a gw knight! and great sculpt too!
I did the math; as shown in that picture, it's about $70 USD for the ENTIRE model, with two arm weapons, and two paired shoulder weapons.

I just can't decide which head I want: that's probably my only complaint. You have to decide if you want the one I pictured, with the cockpit, or one of two different variant Tau-esque battlesuit heads. They also have a 4th head option for sale separately, but that's the only one that way.

My only regret is already having 2 of the GW Knights. this one just won't match the same look. I'll get one anyway, but not sure what I'll use it for.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Hmm very intersting, certainly something different not too sure how it will fit with the 40k asthetic but good none the less.

Personally I'm thinking either Avatar or any of the Mechwarrior stuff, mainly due to that cockpit.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Personally I'm thinking either Avatar or any of the Mechwarrior stuff, mainly due to that cockpit.
I only put up one of the pictures. There are 3 different versions, each one with a different head. One 'head' is the cockpit assembly, and the other two look more like Crisis Suit heads, on a larger scale. One reminds me of Admech, with various different size optic lenses, etc.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Hmm very intersting, certainly something different not too sure how it will fit with the 40k asthetic but good none the less.
It's a Super Sentinel.... :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts