Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I even like them more than GW ones. At least they are not static and improbably sculpted!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Hmm, might be interesting to try and splice some guns onto it as an Obliterator counts as, otherwise not that bad. I'm still wondering how big the Rippers will be in comparison.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
They're a nice alternative... but now seeing them in the flesh, rather then just the renders... weirdly I prefer the GW ones.

·
Super Moderator
2,998 Posts
I like them more than shiteturians, but wish those codpieces were separate. My marines are quite secure in the size of their sex organ and don't need ridiculous armour to compensate.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I thought the rippers were termie size, there's another model from them that is supposed to be centurion sized.
as did I, these the termie ones? would it kill company to pose there models with a quarter or something for scale?

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Yeah, these are the terminator size models.

·
Apathetic Megalomaniac
456 Posts
It's just a variation on this one.

It looks like the same size except for the face plate, which I vastly prefer.

If the codpiece doesn't come pff I'm probably going to try using a dremel to remove it. Since the backpack already looks like a jetpack(whether it was meant to or not), all I really need afix weapons to the arms for an awesome Tau Crisis Suit Conversion. Might even just replace the arms themselves with crisis suit arms.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I like em. Shame they only really work as Tactical Termies though.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
It's just a variation on this one.
Looking at it, it would appear you are quite right. I was in 2 minds over getting these instead of Centurions - but if they are too short i guess that settles it.

Will be nice to see a size comparision and how easy it is to convert this model.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I'd happily use these an alternative to Terminator armour. I think they could work as a basis for assault terminators, wouldn't be too hard to make the hands look like lightening claws or to give a them a hammer and shield.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts