Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at the puppets war site and saw lots of cool shit for conversions, just wanted to know has anyone bought from them and what is the quality of their minis like, thanks in advance Oldman xoxoxoxoxox

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I actually won a contest from them on Facebook about 6-8 months ago, and was given some free credit to get stuff. I ended up ordering their 'Thundercrow', which is the counts-as-Stormraven model. I was mostly pleased, but the model doesn't fit perfectly, there's some deffinite warping. They also screwed up my order on another part i requested; I ordered some Terminator Shoulders and got Power Armor shoulders... but because I saved them for a special occasion, it was months before I realized I didn't have the parts I needed.

It was worth what I paid for, but had I paid money I would have been far more upset.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I have only ordered once from them. Pretty quick delivery and nice heads (the ork mexicans). In the end I did not use them as it was cheaper to build my own from GS than order another 50 of them.

Flash was at an acceptable level. I have no idea about warping as the heads are pretty small.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts