Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Psyker Army

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  hungryugolino 
#1 ·
which army can field the most pyskers I heard that it was Thousand Sons as they each require a socerer

#2 ·
ever Thousand sons unit CAN have a sorcerer but if they don't then they only roll 1D6 for solw and perposful so they are very much needed...however thay are expensive and will cost about 300pts per 9 man unit.

#6 ·
ever Thousand sons unit MUST have a sorcerer but if they don't then they only roll 1D6 for solw and perposful so they are very much needed...however thay are expensive and will cost about 300pts per 9 man unit.
you don't have an option and the cheapest one is 70pts with doombolt

But eldar are the ones that can field the most psykers due to seer councils, then warlocks can be attatched to guardian squads (not that you'd want to use guardians mind) and i believe wraithguard too (I'm not an eldar player so don't quote me on that last one but it makes sense to me).

#5 ·
i would hazard a guess that grey knights could have the most psykers

since in the fluff, every gk is a powerful psyker in his own right...not sure how much that translates into the tabletop

#7 ·
The ig could put 27 on the table with three psyker battle squads and 2 primaris psykers as hq. They might not be effective but that is 29 in total. Fluff wise the eldar would take this one or the demon hunters as every gk is a psyker in some way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.