Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyhey, I'm currently working on some more upcoming minis from Dead Earth Games' Shattered Crown range.

It's Princess Nave!

Just a WIP at this point of course, but getting there. Slowly. :p The other mini I'll paint for this KS project is bear cavalry!

If you're interested in what I think of the quality of the sculpts, I wrote up a review of the minis I painted for the prior KS project the guys ran a few months ago:

http://www.battlebrushstudios.com/2015/06/review-shattered-crown-miniatures.html

Hope you like the mini so far, C&C highly welcome!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Bewbs :crazy:

Great work yet again mate :good:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Oldman78: Thanks very much! I always enjoy painting purple.
@SonofVulkan: Cheers. :)
@Tawa: Woohoo! High five, brah! ;)

Here's a pretty bad WIP shot of the other mini in this KS project:

Both of them I paint up for the promo shots and such of Dead Earth Games' upcoming kickstarter. Maybe you've seen the minis for their Shattered Earth KS I painted earlier this summer:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The bear's done!

Hope you like the model! Him and the stag rider lady are going to be fundable through Dead Earth Games' Kickstarter on November 1st! They're really, really well cast minis with barely any mould lines cast in high quality white metal.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Battle Bear Studios.....? :good:

Nice work :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Tawa: :D Seriously, almost any place I posted this guy to made people break out puns without end. I post pictures of minis I paint on the internet since 2003 and in the past almost 13 years no miniature evoked puns like this one figure. ;) Much appreciated.

Okay, yet another link to something. Surely you remember the Stagrider and the Warbear I painted a few weeks ago.

Now the Kickstarter is up and actually funded already! (congrats, Dead Earth Games)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chappellm/warbears-and-stagriders-fantasy-wargames-miniature

]

Just to clarify - I don't have any hand in Dead Earth Games, I just paint promo minis for them. It's cool to see that their KS is successful so far and maybe the minis are interesting to some of you if you need some interesting monstrous cavalary and/or some characters/leaders on slightly out of the ordinary mounts. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts