Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Faithful Heretics, as a worshipper of the gods of procrastination and non finishing, can anybody please give me any tips or advice about getting shit done. There are a lot of extremely prolific hobbyists on here who assemble, paint and post pics on an industrial scale so any and all advice will be greatly appreciated, personally when painting I like to paint minis (spacemarine) partly assembled, as I find it less awkward. Thanks in advance, Oldman, a poor Heretic astray in hobby wilderness looking for redemption!

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I've recently started using Asana, which is a free cloud based project management system.

I went through a month or two ago and cataloged all my miniatures projects, and for a few added all the major things to accomplish.

It was pretty sobering!

·
Closet Dictator
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've recently started using Asana, which is a free cloud based project management system.

I went through a month or two ago and cataloged all my miniatures projects, and for a few added all the major things to accomplish.

It was pretty sobering!
That sounds like project log in itself lol, I may have to turn the wife, she has o.c.d and claims she can sort my fortress monastery ( shed) out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts