Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm currently in the early stages of developing a new paint holder which keeps your paint and brushes in one place, I'm interested in what you would like to see in a paint station for example holes for equipment etc????

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Enough to hold a large amount of pots, and also being able to distinguish colours, yes the new citadel paints have transparent tops so see but the old ones which still make up more of my personal stock and have black lids. For paint brushes keep them easy to find and lots of them. But also Nothing massive, the box I use at the moment is horrendously big and nasty but it holds my paints. I hope this helps! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the response.
I have just uploaded two prototype images on the galley tell me what you think of the prototype paint station??

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I like those. I don't think I use more than 15 paints on a squad/model at a time, to be sure. Any others I can keep in the drawer as they must be rarities for specific things.

I wouldn't be able to keep the brushes in there when not in use due to jerk cats, but that's not a problem everyone will have. What sort of material do you ultimately want this made of?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi I will make it out of cardboard the prototype is very strong. I could look at reducing the quantity of paints down which will of course bring the cost down as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paint Station price

I have been producing a paint station what do you think of
the cost £8 for an unprinted one and £11 for a printed version?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
We could, if we went hunting for them. It's not a fair assumption that other will go looking/will have seen your other threads. At the bare minimum, you should link us to your threads.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Hi can you see my previous threads??
Do not fully understand how this forum works yet??
Perhaps you could provide a link rather than assume every member of the board has seen your previous thread and automatically understands exactly what you're talking about.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks for all your input, see attached for more info:
220x220x cardboard unit holds 15 paints in which the label for the paint is visible it can also hold various equipment. I'm thinking of producing them all white so you can personalize them with either your own artwork or cut out images from a magazine and stick them on???
The cost will be around £6 pounds each + postage, which at this price is a lot cheaper then anything else on the market.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I like the design but wouldn't invest if it was cardboard, I would want something that could take a bash and be chucked around abit I would pay more than £6 for it too. Hope this helps!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts