Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way i can completly block my account from seeing what some one else has posted? almost as if they didnt exsist. I dont want to sound petty but this seems like the best method of never having to have to view a post by said person, I couldnt even stumble across a random post of theirs if i wanted to.

I wasnt sure where to post this so if it need to be moved then do so.
thanks
D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
If you click on their name eg Catpain Rich, then you get taken to a page where it says "Add Catpain Rich to your buddy list" and "Add Catpain Rich to your ignore list"

I assume choosing the ignore button will work as you wish but I have not used it before so i don't know.

EDIT: feel free to add me to your buddy list :grin:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Is it wrong that I laugh every time I poke your bum?
No, that's entirely the right reaction :biggrin:. Unless we were actually in that physical situation, in which case i might find it a bit insulting! haha

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
Holy shit that ignore thing actually works; thoroughly surprised and somewhat pleased now.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks
a great help
D

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
I love the way we have 2 moderator posts, one of them saying "I love your bum" and the other saying "Holy shit, we have an ignore function?!".

:laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Mods are easily pleased by small things Sethis.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I knew it was there, because someone has done it too me, well about three people :p Bits And Kits- I doubt it, if you have ever been in Live Chat you can have someone on ignore and another person can copy paste it. I assume you would be able too see the quote's much like that. But then again, the said person will not know who you are, right? So it doesn't matter unless they throw a question at you:laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
so by doing the ignore thing i dont have to read anything someone posts again? does that include when people quote him?:victory:
Hey B&K I bet I can guess who you're talking about when yo say you want to ignore him, but I won't say in case he reads this. Lol.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
if its me (most likely considering most of the people asking) then I don't really care if you say my name because I don't care if people ignore me.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
For what it's worth Stella I don't plan on ignoring you, you're too funny to ignore.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Holy shit that ignore thing actually works; thoroughly surprised and somewhat pleased now.
Of course, as a mod you're not actually allowed to use it, you know.

Can't have mods going around ignoring the assholes in our midst. That'd be like a cop covering his eyes so he doesn't have to see the bank robbery going on. :p

·
Banned
2,022 Posts
if its me (most likely considering most of the people asking) then I don't really care if you say my name because I don't care if people ignore me.
Telling us you don't care because you really do. Flawless game plan. :victory:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts