Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Very soon we're going to bring Privateer Press discussion into its own category on the forums. Initially this won't be as deep as the Warhammer and 40k sections but given time I fully expect it to grow into a great resource.

Before I begin adding the forums and moving the current PP posts over I'd like to talk about the game a little and figure out who here plays it?

Every forum needs a Moderator, this new one will be no different so we're looking for an all round privteer press fanatic. Someone with knowledge on all or most of their games, including the lore and fluff, game rules and tactics. I'll even consider people who haven't been with Heresy for very long, just as long as you have reference points to validate your ability to moderate and love of Privateer Press. Perhaps a rich posting history on another site or a blog on the subject?

Let me know if you're into the games so we can have a talk.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I wish I knew more about the system but I am just learning it.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Are there that many people on Heresy who plays Privateer Press games?

Or do none of the mods play?

Looks like you found yourself a new hobby, Jez. :laugh:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Don't you already have it in place? I would put it up and see who posts in the darn thing and find a canidate from that, a new draw is never a bad thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts