181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey found some primarch rules(not mine) just thought someone might like them=]

PLEASE SEE BOTTOM FOR MOST RECENT UPDATE HOPEFULLY CORRECT=]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It appears to have buggered up and so it goes through half the list then the full list..sorry

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay better version including Horus(during the Heresy) & The Emperor.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm I'll have a look next time im on the computer with the file

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Theres no Mortarion, Khorne guy, Ferrus, Sangunius, the list goes on. As you didnt do this list, then Im not bitching at you, just the lazy punk who couldnae be arsed doing all of them.

·
Registered
186 Posts
>> Theres no Mortarion, Khorne guy, Ferrus, Sangunius, the list goes on. As you didnt do this list, then Im not bitching at you, just the lazy punk who couldnae be arsed doing all of them.
Mortarion is pg 6
Angron is pg 5
Ferrus is pg 4
Sangiunius is pg 4

seems like they are all there to me. this is the 2nd zip file. 13 listed, then Emporer and Horus.

edit: wanted to say thanks for posting it. There are a few things that are odd and need adjustments, such as Emporers leadership rule.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Some of the primarchs are equipped wierdly, not that its not bad just fluff wise its wrong like I would of given Leman Russ his spear thats from the space wolf series.
I would of given Fulgrim the sword in which ferrus gave him. Ferrus should have the forgebreaker since Fulgrim made it him (this is a fluff change since the HH series)
I would of given Rogal Dorn his Soul spear probably some more. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
i agree there are diffenetly some things that need to be changed to go alone with the fluff. but all in all the list looks pretty cool and it should make for some interesting convertions.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah remember to use the second zip not the first=] but the guy said he didn't know all the weapons=] if you give me a list of all the flaws ill edit them to make them more correct.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Primarch rules+Emporer

Here are the most recently updated with Fulgrim's, Dorn's and Ferus' weapons all correct please tell me if you find other mistakes, I didnt check it personnally I just skimmed it and thought someone might like it=]

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vulkan isnt in there sorry=]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts