·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow havent been on here in awhile

I'd just thought id ask you all

if games workshop did decide to introduce the return of the primarchs
what do you think would happen an how would it effect the game

- new super units for different races as they would clearly outclassed by primarchs
- new rule book mabye ?
-mabye an end to the main story line ?

what do you guys think

im intrested to see you views :)

:victory:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Which primarchs can come back would be the first question?

there would be lion from the DE, as im sure i read somewhere hes just "unconscious"
there would be the salmanders who is on a quest
who else is there?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the white scars khan, he was chasing dark elder in the webway
guilimen he can 'wake up'
i think the lion aswell of the dark angels is 'missing' so he may make a return

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Papa Smurf can't wake up.... well he can for a second and then die but that wouldnt really help much.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
even if papa smurf doesnt there are other :)

an if they did come back
what would happen do you think ?

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
If the Primarchs came back...not much would happen in terms of the Imperium's eventual fate, they might be a rallying symbol and mighty generals but they wouldn't be able to 'win it' for humanity.

There's only 5 Primarchs who could possibly come back, the other 4 are dead:
Corax, Russ, Khan, Vulkan, Jonson- and it's only Jonson that we know is still alive

·
Registered
118 Posts
the Primarchs turned Daemon Princes would return, so Mortaroin, Magnus, Angron, Fulgrim, Lorgar, and Perturabo

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
They won't come back together, they're no longer care that much about the Imperium, they're involved in the Greater Game that the Ruinous Powers wage within the Warp- Angron has rampaged across real space a couple of times but it's an extremely rare occurence and none of the Primarchs work together any longer.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i know, but imagine the carnage that would happen if even 2 of them where rampaging around the imperiums worlds in similar time frames.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Yeah.... and just because the emperor could put a major ass whooping on a field of care bears doesn’t mean he is coming back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would be all for it. We have seen the Imperium get assaulted over and over through out 40K history. It would be good to see the Imperium take some ground back. The Inquisitors can grab some Sisters, IG, & Grey Knights to go clean up some lost worlds. Space Marines can go after the big fun cleaning out Ork, chaos, & Tyranid that have messed with the Imperium one time too many.

OH did i leave some one out.... NO. Thanks to Leman Russ finding a wonder drug for his bad heart that can cure any wound short of saving the Empior, Papa Smurf can come back to kick some Tau but and go after the Nightbringer to make amends for his chaptor wakeing him up and not killing him when they had him by the short hairs.

Sound good to any one else?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts