Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I got this guy from the wife and put a little more effort into it the usual. what ya think. Oh I think is name is gilligan or something... any and all comments would be loved.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
The only thing that irks me is his head. The flesh tone you chose is super pale and he's looking in a weird direction. Kinda like a zombie being coy.

Aside from that the model looks great (and I'm only being picky really, his head doesn't look bad just off). Can you get a better picture of the highlighting you've done on his armour?

...and as a total aside,

Heresy is dead unless you pay to get a response
huh?

·
Closet Dictator
3,429 Posts
Stunning paint job you make a mediocre model look great, but as others b have said the flesh looks a bit too dark for a raw energy infused primary, still a very rep worthy job

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks a ton guys. Yes this is the scene from battle for macrag.

I made him pale because when ever I hear about him He is locked away in a ship or in a room writing his book. I do not see him with a health glow lol. Angron jumping ship to fight I see him as with a nice tan.

The head postion is based off a photo of cesur.. Think thats how you say it. Looking forward with a raised arm slightly to the side, that way the people in front see the sword. I think lol I just googled roman statues lol.

Tonight i am either doing cruze, vulcan, horus or servitar.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

here is some pics. well better ones I think

Ya isn't the battle of macrag where he fights lorgar and angron?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Primarchs!!

Thanks a ton guys :D

here is my Konrad Cruze what ya think?? Better then making a new topic me thinks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts