Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my first tank mini, I magnetized It all and still got to paint It D:. Anything missing ?(tell me plz)

Btw I need a name for It, something badass...

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
id says space marines: the emperors breath
chaos space marines: the emperors bad breath
orkz: da empras bad breth

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
should be interesting to see where you take this that's for sure! I'm really unsure about why you magnetized everything on this tank... I can understand the turret halves to have the autocannon or tllc on it...

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
The crest of Vengeance.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Lol awesome names but I could not read them because I forgot to subscribe the thread.
I decided to give him a dragon name sice It is a salamanders predator

Here are some pics

If you don' t know who is Fafnir just google It and I know the sponson weapons are not there, still got to paint them and not only them I have still the twin linked lascannon and the heavy bolters to paint

Edit:

should be interesting to see where you take this that's for sure! I'm really unsure about why you magnetized everything on this tank... I can understand the turret halves to have the autocannon or tllc on it...
Oh yeah about that, I magnetized the parts so I can paint the inner and maybe use as a rhino or turn him into a whirlwind (or put money in It =D)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know what a Fafnir is, and thats good enough, its a big mech my atlas punched and kicked repeatedly before getting a heavy gauss round to the face at point blank range...good times :biggrin:
Actually not Fafnir is a Dragon of the Lindwurm species, It is big, green, ugly and spits fire

1 - 10 of 10 Posts