Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm planning to start building a pre-sundering themed dark elf force with the new high elf book. Now I'm not a huge fan on the silver helm models and would really like to use cold one knights in their place but would they have had cold ones among their forces at that time. I would assume they had encountered them as they explored the old world. Its not a pure nagarathian force as i'll have some white lions and phoenix guard (though painted darker their not far from black guard). I'm also planning to have a frostfire phoenix - I'd assume while its only in the new book its assumed that the phoenix have been used in a back dated sence and this shouldnt be a theme issue.

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
Do whatever you want to.. if you think its cool and have a vague reason for it then it'll stand up for most people.

I doubt they would have had cold ones: they did have assassins, monsters (including hydras and you could stretch it to phoenix), cultists (early witches) and raiders (reavers).
Personally I would have thought they would still see their elven steeds as being noble and wouldn't wish to change to cold ones, but they were certainly training monsters at that time so its not a huge leap to using cold ones

1 - 5 of 5 Posts