Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Thanks for the comments guys I plan on building another 2 of these in the future. I took some pictures of my ragnar conversion but they didn't turn out to well so i picked the best ones just to give you an idea of how it looks untill i get some better pictures up.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Nicely done on the converted thunderwolve! Most have be a pain doing all that fur. You vindicator, what happened to it's treads? The dozer blade looks good, I like the pointed prow look...easier to shovel things out of the way. The last two pictures were really fuzzy hard to see, sorry can't really make any comment on them.

Regards,
DoE

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Nicely done on the converted thunderwolve! Most have be a pain doing all that fur. You vindicator, what happened to it's treads? The dozer blade looks good, I like the pointed prow look...easier to shovel things out of the way. The last two pictures were really fuzzy hard to see, sorry can't really make any comment on them.

Regards,
DoE
Yeah sorry about the blury images I'm going to retake them. i tried to give it tracks like the forge world pre heresy landraider so i made these out of plasticard.

I've also painted up my thunder wolf

·
Registered
221 Posts
Your wolf looks awesome! It kind of reminds of the one Leonidas ends up wearing in 300 though. Great job.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts