Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay im working on my own chapter the Death Lances, anyway i plan to give all my models a lance as Power Weapons so it fits in with my fluff, but I want to use Powerfists as well as Power weapons and i was wondering if there was a way i could use a Lance yet have it still count as a Powerfist.

I was thinking of either drilling through a powerfist and sliding a Lance down it, or make my Lances yet have a fist on the end.

Yeah not sure if this si the correct location but its kinda of rules so yeah. I just want to know if there was a way i could use a Lance with powerfist so i could still use Powerfists in my army.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Just a beefier lance would do it, with more heavy-duty power packs or something.
Maybe have the Fist Lance joined to their backpack by a wire, and be more bulky, with not much of a point.

Sorta like a nail and a pencil, the nail is the same width at the base, but it thins out as it goes (in one big step, but beside the point); whereas the pencil is thick almost all the way along, and then make a point at the end.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
i would think making them look more or a machien than a wepaon would work as this could mean that a blast of eletrical enegery will blast up the lance when it hits it's target.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I think the key to this might be taking the arm of the sergeant using it, and changing it for something... beefier.

Specifically, if you take a Terminator arm, for example. That would look suitably servo-powered over the regular Power Armor, and would justify the extra umph in the forward trust of a lance, yet the unwieldlyness of I1.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
you could just glue a massive fist to the end of the lance, and shout "FALCON PUNCH!!" everytime you attack
But then the Blood Lances would solve teen pregnancy.

Loli are you a qualified medical professional(Bad enough dude) to do this?

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But then the Blood Lances would solve teen pregnancy.

Loli are you a qualified medical professional(Bad enough dude) to do this?
Not yet but i mean how could it be, just a stab here and there and im done. Plus its got to be cheaperthat surgery and what not :D Maybe i could turn my army into the new medics of 40k passing on there knowledge fo anti teen pregnancy to the masses :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
model a halberd or something as your fist... just because its a power fist dosnt mean it has to look like a fist on the end of a stik... power claws and such thing also count as power fists, so why not a big unwieldy polearm type weapon similar to a lance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.