Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay im working on my own chapter the Death Lances, anyway i plan to give all my models a lance as Power Weapons so it fits in with my fluff, but I want to use Powerfists as well as Power weapons and i was wondering if there was a way i could use a Lance yet have it still count as a Powerfist.

I was thinking of either drilling through a powerfist and sliding a Lance down it, or make my Lances yet have a fist on the end.

Yeah not sure if this si the correct location but its kinda of rules so yeah. I just want to know if there was a way i could use a Lance with powerfist so i could still use Powerfists in my army.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
you could make the fist lances look heavier to explain going at i1

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Just a beefier lance would do it, with more heavy-duty power packs or something.
Maybe have the Fist Lance joined to their backpack by a wire, and be more bulky, with not much of a point.

Sorta like a nail and a pencil, the nail is the same width at the base, but it thins out as it goes (in one big step, but beside the point); whereas the pencil is thick almost all the way along, and then make a point at the end.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i would think making them look more or a machien than a wepaon would work as this could mean that a blast of eletrical enegery will blast up the lance when it hits it's target.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I think the key to this might be taking the arm of the sergeant using it, and changing it for something... beefier.

Specifically, if you take a Terminator arm, for example. That would look suitably servo-powered over the regular Power Armor, and would justify the extra umph in the forward trust of a lance, yet the unwieldlyness of I1.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
i second third fourth........ two-hundred-thousand-million this

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
you could just glue a massive fist to the end of the lance, and shout "FALCON PUNCH!!" everytime you attack
But then the Blood Lances would solve teen pregnancy.

Loli are you a qualified medical professional(Bad enough dude) to do this?

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But then the Blood Lances would solve teen pregnancy.

Loli are you a qualified medical professional(Bad enough dude) to do this?
Not yet but i mean how could it be, just a stab here and there and im done. Plus its got to be cheaperthat surgery and what not :D Maybe i could turn my army into the new medics of 40k passing on there knowledge fo anti teen pregnancy to the masses :p

·
Jeep's and Harley's
1,997 Posts
Yes ... then you would scare all the little kiddies into not having teenage sex, and who would Hugh Hefner be engaging in sexual congress with then? The guy is like 160 years old and still bangin 18 year old chicks, I friggin hate him.:angry:

·
Registered
114 Posts
model a halberd or something as your fist... just because its a power fist dosnt mean it has to look like a fist on the end of a stik... power claws and such thing also count as power fists, so why not a big unwieldy polearm type weapon similar to a lance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts