oh, and to add a new weapon

Bolt Carbine
shorter range than a boltgun (maybe 18-20"), but with assault 2

yes, does already exist in Inquisitor, but I wanna see Marines with em
As much as I would LOVE that, you know it aitn gonna happen..:grin:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I want a Demon prince with a mastercrafted lightning claw with 2D6 attacks......

·
Registered
161 Posts
I know that it will draw groans, and the majority of the population is glad that they were all killed in Epic, but..

Space Dwarves. I find it ironic that the magazine that hosts 40k and has the word Dwarf in its title sees a dark future without the little stunties.
Surprisingly, I agree wholeheartedly with you there. Although I'm too new to the game to remember a time when they were in it, I've done my reading and damn it I miss those dudes. I'd love to see them come back :D

I WANT 40k STUNTIES!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Aren't the Squats a part of the Tau empire now, working with the Earth Caste much like the Kroot and Vespid work with the Fire Caste?

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I'm not sure but it would certainly be a good way of bringing them back into the game without causing too much up-roar.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Aren't the Squats a part of the Tau empire now, working with the Earth Caste much like the Kroot and Vespid work with the Fire Caste?
No, they're the Demiurge. A distinct race who are currently independant trade partners.

Even if they don't give us back the the Squats, they would do just as well. And would make the Tau into a semi-viable alternative to the Emprie by giving it two distinct army codexes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well I'm pretty sure I'll forget something but hey ho....;

- Cult lists for Chaos that make my deathgaurd army feel right again (I don't care if theyre not very powerful, just that it feels right to play, which they don't right now IMHO)

- Eldar death Spinners that fire armour save or die template weapons (soooo cool)

- Flame spurts on gargoyals

- Scout bikes back in my BA list :(

- More options for BA vet sgts like combi weapons or storm bolters

- Larger brood sizes for Implaer & Strangler gaunts

- Harlequin & Genestealer cult armies

·
Registered
104 Posts
Honestly I think the Demiurg was a way to get some of the Squat fans to just shut up. They are traders, hate orks, are short... but since they don't all have beards those who have said that the squats are never coming back don't have to eat any humble pie.

But what I'd like for Christmas is something resembling psychic powers for my beloved Tau. Heck... I'd cheer for some sort of counter to psychic powers, especially since without a presence in the warp it makes little sense that powers would even work on them. Or perhaps something to explain why they don't have a signature in the warp while every other life form with even a speck of 'soul' has one.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts