Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
New dark eldar codex is most needed.

Most wanted is a return of actual movement values to 40k. They could then get rid of all the ass like fleet of foot. Lets face it, they screwed the pooch with that one, and have never been able to fix it. I think they are just stubbornly clinging on. It didnt work... let it go.

I prefer the armour save mdified by strength in WFB, and would like to see that return. Though the new system is equally viable, and will be kept. The WFB system is just my preference.

Oh yeah, i'd also like them to stop forcing marines down peoples throats, but since its about the only thing that keeps them in business, it is here till the end of time. Its always been a bugbear of mine that the guard is supposed to be the most common fighting force of the imperium, but the ratio of marine to guard armies is prob about 20-1, if not higher.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
New dark eldar codex is most needed.

Oh yeah, i'd also like them to stop forcing marines down peoples throats, but since its about the only thing that keeps them in business, it is here till the end of time. Its always been a bugbear of mine that the guard is supposed to be the most common fighting force of the imperium, but the ratio of marine to guard armies is prob about 20-1, if not higher.
1x Agree good sir!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I agree with you but I think the reason this is so is because taking on creating an IG army is a daunting task with all of the assembling and painting that has to be done.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Let's see; new DE codex is covered, non forgeworld drop troop IG was covered, Armor Save mods like WFB and Necromunda covered, Sisters of Battle swimsuit issue maybe or personally I would like a plastic salamander kit for the guard.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
that sounds vaguely like something from Slaanesh (or Tzeentch, cant remember what is the noisy one)

i would like a race base on the WHFBs Lizardmen, like the tyranids, but more humanoid.

·
Registered
132 Posts
There are already Slann (like the Fantasy race) in the 40K fluff, but they've been pretty much marginallized and have played no significant role in politics of the galaxy for several million years. It is unlikely that they would be able field sufficient forces in any given fight to change things one way or the other.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I agree with you but I think the reason this is so is because taking on creating an IG army is a daunting task with all of the assembling and painting that has to be done
I fully agree, but it is true that the marine armies far outweigh any other, and this is due to the aggressive sales.

This isn't for 40k as such, but i'd like to see more of a return to a good white dwarf. As well as the old school army deals, maybe just like a deal on plastic boxed sets. 'Buy all your core boxed sets, get 1 free or something. Just like a flexible system to reward bulk buying. The apocalypse sets are a great step in the right direction, but they lack flexibility.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I want cheaper models (don't we all) and a complete transfer to solely plastic. Metal models annoy me. Game-wise, I'd love to see a new race, but I'd have no idea what that would look like. A less Imperium-centric universe would be nice (that said, I do collect 2 Imperium armies).

EDIT: I say a new race because none of the current ones quite fit with what I want. I still love the game, but nothing 'sits right' with me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Same.
I figure out once i start out with a force my mind changes and says this force will be better. i was thinking of a pirate space marine company would be cool. if there is already one can someone pm me the rules or something.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Not sure about regular space marine pirates but Chaos has the Red Corsairs. According to the dex they even snagged a Space Puppie cruiser.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not sure about regular space marine pirates but Chaos has the Red Corsairs. According to the dex they even snagged a Space Puppie cruiser.
Yep. The Red Corsairs are probably the most famous Marine Pirates.

All Marine pirates are Chaos Renegades though. Piracy pretty much implies that they rejected the Emperor.

I suppose you could come up with a Chapter that specialized in raiding Tau shipping or something, but that would really be stretching things fluff-wise.

·
Registered
811 Posts
the ability to fire pistols and and assault weapons in the assault phase.

I should not have to be afraid of shooting my enemy, but choosing to shoot has bit me in the ass so many times.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice. i know a few poeple would have that good :ireful2: . The loser company Ravenwing :fuck:

Sorry if anyone has ravenwing. i just think there over powered. Because they have speed, firepower, numbers ((because you don't need to buy tanks))and Armor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know that it will draw groans, and the majority of the population is glad that they were all killed in Epic, but..

Space Dwarves. I find it ironic that the magazine that hosts 40k and has the word Dwarf in its title sees a dark future without the little stunties.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
i want to know what the dark angels big secret is, and also cheaper models

21 - 40 of 69 Posts