Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone here is playing any Post Apoc skirmish games? I've been on the hunt for a new skirmish game that has a good campaign system. I really want to play a game that has room to really tell a story via a campaign. I've been growing more and more bored with 40k and WFB, which is what most of my gamer friends are into atm, but it's not doing it for me. Sure, we can put together a loose story line, but it feels superficial if there at all. So, the hunt for a new game started.

I recently fell for an awesome game called This is Not a Test, which was featured in Junes Wargames Illustrated. The book is only available as PDF for now, but it is wonderfully put together and the game itself is amazing. It's like the video game Fallout meets Necromunda and has an awesme campaign system for really creating a story and building characters that gain skills and weapons as they go. If they survive, that is. I've only played a few small games for getting a feel for it, but plan to go to my nonGW FLGS to introduce it and, hopefully, gain some new gaming friends interested in more than GW.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts