Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i just wanted to know if i got this model:

And gave him two spacewolf arms, a spacewolf head and a spacewolf backpack i could get away using him in a GW store?

·
Registered
601 Posts
I don't think so.

If you look at the picture this lad is 34 mm tall. A space marine (so also a space wolf) is 28 mm tall. 6 mm is pretty hard to miss when he gets in CC. ;)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just measured a termi and they are roughly 38mm on my ruler, and plus its going to be runic armour hes wearing. I care not for size but if i could use him in-store?

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
70% of the model has to be GW. Other than that all that needs to happen is a rough size similarity I believe.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
A space marine (so also a space wolf) is 28 mm tall.
marines haven't been 28mm in a LONG time.

personally I wouldn't touch it, it looks like a scibor miniature, which look below average in pictures, but in person there bigger piles of mold line covered rough green stuff shit than you can imagine, and they cost a fortune.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
after seeing the scibor stuff first hand in person one to one you could probably do a better job throwing your own dung at a space marine

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Marines shouldn't be 28mm tall anyway. Warhammer 40K is 28mm scale which means the 28mm of model is equal to 6 foot in real life, and Space Marines are 7 foot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts