... they are kinda cute when unpainted

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
And another one

<grumble>
Lessons learned from this one:
Don't use Citadel's Purity Seal ever again. Never. Ever. Ever.
Ugly white grainy can of NOPE. I'm SO glad that the Dreadnought here doesn't have an army to compare with
</grumble>

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
That is awesome.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Haha, that Lictor is really cute. I really like those feeder tendrils it's got on its muzzle. Looking forward to seeing it painted (even though it might be pretty cute unpainted as well).

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Step by step of the Heresy In Progress:

and the final result (yes, I know that he's supposed to use a thunderhammer, but I had none left)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Good to see your still working hard on this Pusser. Im still having my troubles with confidence on doing the Cutie marks X_X some are just sooo hard. I do have a DA chaplain from that starter kit I need to decided on who to make it into. Any thoughts?
Princess Cadence :D

Pusser you are a one crazy heretic! I wonder what a thousand sons one would look like?
I often ask myself the same thing!
... but finding out will have to wait untill the ponies for the Ultramareines are done :grin:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hillarious and well executed, but obviously missing some HYMP's (High Yield Missile Pony); would be tautastic! Might even have some parts somewhere

·
Registered
443 Posts
This HERESY is adorable! Dark Angel pony rocks, thanks for including my fav chapter. How about Sisters of Battle ponies?

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
You keep shinning on you crazy diamonds.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts