Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Aww that commissar pony is almost to adorable to horribly kill in the name of the dark gods....almost. I wounder what a Slaanesh themed pony would look like.....rarity perhaps?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Aww that commissar pony is almost to adorable to horribly kill in the name of the dark gods....almost. I wounder what a Slaanesh themed pony would look like.....rarity perhaps?
Definitely a Rarity :)
... I hate the way the head is posed on that model...

But before I can go exploring that, I have a Priest of Mars, a Deathguard and a Dreadnought to work on

Where do you keep getting all these ponies from?

and going by your location i hope you didn't find them under my bed.
I am getting them from under your bed!
(... that is if your bed is sitting directly over a MLP section of a Toys R Us. Blind bags contain random ponies, but the bags are identifiable, so I get just the ones I need. I have a nice stash of them right now. Not to mention a considerable collection of limbs, heads and tails that has been cut off various ponies for different reasons)

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
I swear nothing is sacred anymore.

Okay, I have to admit that you my friend are ingenious in your application.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I swear nothing is sacred anymore.

Okay, I have to admit that you my friend are ingenious in your application.
Ultimate heresy :D

Aaaaand the Commissars base is done.
She's not completely done yet - I need to magnetize her to the base, since it is waaaay too big for regular boxing, and I have an intention of selling her one day

Commissar.jpg

Feedback is always welcome

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
View attachment 959939113

Feedback is always welcome
I have to admit that she is very cute. You are very talented. Do you do any others besides MLP conversions?

Think about it you are the BORG of the W40k universe.

You could do Winnie the Poo I bet you Eor would make an awesome Tyranid or Commissar.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I have to admit that she is very cute. You are very talented. Do you do any others besides MLP conversions?

Think about it you are the BORG of the W40k universe.

You could do Winnie the Poo I bet you Eor would make an awesome Tyranid or Commissar.
You will be assimilated...
I'd try with others, but for now, My Little Pony are the only easily recognizeable miniatures available to me.
Angry Bird Space Marines just aren't the same

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
aaaaand another one.

Techpriest... Why? Because!
techpriest.jpg

and a little extra (just because I do non-hammer ponies too)
stormtrooper.jpg

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Sweet. I always find these interesting if not cute. Good job :)

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Wish I could sculpt worth a damn

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Was playing around with colours. My last 'nid was pretty much Ice themed, so I went Jungle theme with this guy;
Green base, leopard spots and some more green, red and orange..
And a littlle fun with an Ultrasmurf helmet (and spine) impaled on a claw.

Good times!

tyranid2.jpg

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Should give him a jaggy changeling horn

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Was playing around wiht colours. My last 'nid was pretty much Ice themed, so I went Jungle theme wiht this guy;
Green base, leopard spots and some more green and orange..
And a littlle fun with an Ultrasmurf helmet (and spine) impaled on a claw.

Good times!

View attachment 959939308
Lol that is awesome. If I saw those coming toward me I would think "awe their so cute though"

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
Should give him a jaggy changeling horn
Once I learn how to do the changeling horns without them looking like blah, I will make a changeling Necron (or Slaanesh pony)

Lol that is awesome. If I saw those coming toward me I would think "awe their so cute though"
Mission accomplished!

and here is the newest WIP:
Inquisitor (Ordo Hereticus) on the other side hangs her powersword (nicked from my Loyalist bitz)
wip-witchhunter.jpg

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
Once I learn how to do the changeling horns without them looking like blah, I will make a changeling Necron (or Slaanesh pony)

Mission accomplished!

and here is the newest WIP:
Inquisitor (Ordo Hereticus) on the other side hangs her powersword (nicked from my Loyalist bitz)
View attachment 959939467
Very nice.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I've been away from Heresy Online for quite some time now. The first thing I see when I log on is this. This. All I have to say is... excellent work!

As absurd an idea as pony-hammer is, you have done an excellent job implementing it! As a brony myself, I've had a good chuckle looking through this project log. Again, well done, and I look forward to seeing more!

It never ceases to amaze me how these ponies have found their way into almost every corner of the internet... :grin:

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
And it has green on it for St Patties day as well. :biggrin:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I've been away from Heresy Online for quite some time now. The first thing I see when I log on is this. This. All I have to say is... excellent work!

As absurd an idea as pony-hammer is, you have done an excellent job implementing it! As a brony myself, I've had a good chuckle looking through this project log. Again, well done, and I look forward to seeing more!

It never ceases to amaze me how these ponies have found their way into almost every corner of the internet... :grin:
Thank you :)

And ask and ye shall recieve.

I am working on a Terminator.
And my almost-finished Inquisitor:
wip-witchhunter4.jpg

... my matte varnish has dried up. it is a pot of semi-solid goop... about the consistency of Liquid Green Stuff. Varnish is the last detail I need. It is sort of... glossy at the moment
Is it still useable (should I thin it with airbrush thinner, water or something else entirely?) or should I get some new?

·
Grr! That is all.
595 Posts
One word. Awesome!

41 - 60 of 78 Posts