Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me just dig a hole to hide in while you see my creations of heresy

Just because this is the ultimate heresy...

My love for the Night Lords is no secret...
Talos.jpg

One thing led to another
ImperialFist.jpg

I even took a crack at the Emperor himself
Emperor.jpg

and when I started using Grey Stuff, it became so damn easy to make things like robes
DarkAngelStoner.jpg

... I have more if you want to expose yourself to it

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
This heresy pleases me....by all means continue.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
is this some brony thing?
Yes. And the Emperor most certainly does not approve. Luckily, we can smack these things with mallets and then dump the remains in boiling hot magma (read with Dr Evil inflection) and be rid of this travesty once and for all. The glue factory alone will not suffice.

I can appreciate good sculpting. And you've got some talent. But there is a special circle in one of the many Imperial hells for bringing my little pony into the 41st millenium...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
This heresy pleases me....by all means continue.
Thank you kindly, Sir. I most definitely will

This is a joke I don't get.

wut?
it is a kind of kit-bashing I guess?

I don't think its a joke.. its just someone stepping outside the box and being creative. imho it sure beats those pink necrons and what not.
did someone say... necrons? ... and I have stepped so far out of the box that I need a map to find it again

necron.jpg

is this some brony thing?
Technically, it'd be a Pegasister thing

this is beautiful. omnissah protect
*tips imaginary hat*

Yes. And the Emperor most certainly does not approve. Luckily, we can smack these things with mallets and then dump the remains in boiling hot magma (read with Dr Evil inflection) and be rid of this travesty once and for all. The glue factory alone will not suffice.

I can appreciate good sculpting. And you've got some talent. But there is a special circle in one of the many Imperial hells for bringing my little pony into the 41st millenium...
:grin:

Hahaha this is just funny seen pictures people have drawn but theses are better :D well done
Thank you! Here are some more...

Pre-heresy Salamander with Chainfist (chain-hoof?)
Salamander.jpg

The One Heresy to Rule them All: My Little Khorne 'zerker (World Eater)
KhorneZerker.jpg

and of course an Ultra-smurf.
When I showed my local gamestore clerk a picture of this one, he laughed so hard that it ended up on his facebook.
The next time I came to the store, he asked if he could buy it for a friend of his who were coming visiting.

The holes in the helmet were due to some unfortunate air bubbles (it was one of my first ponies and I had no idea what to do to fix it. I know what could have been done now, but the pony is already sitting on a desk somewhere in England and belongs to a friend of my local game store clerk :wink:
Ultramarine.png

and I can add as bonus info that aside from the Empress of Ponykind (the big gold one up there), the ponies are using original shoulders and chests. I use bitz whenever I can (because I really aren't that experienced with Grey stuff that I can sculpt big things it and still make it look vaguely familiar to anything from GW )

The ponies are on average little over 2 inches / 5 cm tall (the Emperor being just under 3 inches / almost 8 cm)

(and yes... I have more beyond these as well)

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
If you were to do a BA one my life would be complete. If you were to then sell it on ebay for a reasonable price, I could die right then and be happy. *hint hint*

Once again, excellent work.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh good god not again. the ponies are back i thought the therapy would get rid of them.
but they just keep coming back
Just like weeds...

I advise exterminatus.
With fire (the melting point of ponies is pretty low)

It is so good it is wrong. Think you should a space wolf next
Like this one?
SpaceWolf.png
(one of my best imo. This guy was sold within three weeks of going into the display case)

If you were to do a BA one my life would be complete. If you were to then sell it on ebay for a reasonable price, I could die right then and be happy. *hint hint*

Once again, excellent work.
I may or may not have that one pending (I need some bitz to make the one I have in mind)

but here are some others to keep you guys entertained

My first shot at a space wolf. I killed it with fire, cut off its head and remade it to the one posted above.
bloodclaw.jpg

Blood Raven. Had to be done. One day the tail will be fixed (it is made of polystyrene glue and wire and the paint wouldn't stick).
BloodRaven.jpg

and here's a custom chapter mascot I painted for a guy who saw my ponies on another site and asked if I could make one for him... He got it for the previousley mentioned reasonable price :D
AJ-Ranger1.jpg

(and yes, I still have more)

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Oh god...you are mad!!!! :shok:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Absolutely beautiful. What bits would you need for the BA one?
a pair of Sanguinary Guard shoulders and/or wings. I may go ahead and make one out of a Pegasus where I just don't remove the wings. But it is not high on the list of things to do

I couldn't find the price I'm tempted by da and zerkers, but deathwatch one would be cool hint ;)
I have a Deathwatch or two onmy mind...

Oh god...you are mad!!!! :shok:
Quite!

Yep but I was gonna see if he could make a dreadnought one to use in my army.
(she) ... and Dreadnought is pending that I get my hands on an Alicorn model (the Emperor up there is an Alicorn) and get a bunch of bitz for it :D It is not high on the priority list right now... but neither was the Deadpool / Pinkie Pie, and that one was done in one sitting once the inspiration struck.

let's see... what do we have left?

Apothecary Redheart (colours from the pony Nurse Redheart from the series)
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
RedHeart.jpg

A Ultramarine Techmarine.. that one was a pain in the butt to balance.
Techmarine2-Ultra.jpg

and of course an entire squad Night Lords that I use for games (fielding them either in the whole group of 8 as Marines or in a smaller group as Bikers.. they have 4 legs after all)
ponysquad.jpg

and then I have a Work in Progress; a PonyNid
WIP-nid.jpg

and then we reach the end of my 40k themed happy bunch.... for now.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts