Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1001 - 1020 of 6057 Posts

·
is going to DISNEY LAND
778 Posts
gamesday is 6 DAYS AWAY and guess what the spending limit is

ten measly fucking dollars (quiet rage:aggressive:) and it costs more than that to get in the door.
also, i found something disheartening

SPOILER
golden demon is rigged. my friend is was a store manager and he told me this. "2 years ago, at GD UK 2007 (i forget judges name, ill ask him later) walked in, closed his eyes and pointed to 3 random tables and said "first second and third". and i theoretically asked if the worst of the best could win he said yes.
END SPOILER

ooh 1,000th post for the thread yay

·
Registered
336 Posts
When People Ask The Same Question Ten Fucking Times In A Row, And Each Time You Give Them The Same Answer Then They Seem To Get Pissy When You Say "yes For The Tenth Time"

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,003
I almost had to crush someone's skull with a crowbar today...

Big drunk douchebag.
2:05, 5 minutes past when state law says no mor ebooze. Girls come sin,. tugs on the beer cooler. I explain it;s after 2 and I cant sell. She cops an attitude "How much after 2 is it." I said five minute,s but it could be five seconds for all it matters. After 2 is after 2. Then her boyfriend comes in, about 5'6" tall abd about 4" across at the shoulders. Roided out, tattooed, shaven headed. He tugs the door and I tell him it;s after 2, using my nice peaceful, 'sorry about that' tone. and he goes, "Well thanks..." then as he;s nearing the exit adds "way to be a cocksucker."

At which point a wise man blows him off and lets him go. So I reply, "Wow, way to be a douchebag while you walk away."

He says "You got somehting you wanna say to me?"

Agaoin, the wise man would just blow him off and let him go. His girlfriend is already tugging his arm, so I reply "I already said it, bitch. Now get the fuck out of my store."

"Your store?" he says derisively.

I reach up and put my hand on the crowbar named Mr. Smackey and say "Damned right it is, and I'm about to show you how much this store is mine. Now either get the fuck out or I call 911 and the cops can race the ambulance to see who gets you first."

Whereupon he lets his girlfriend drag him out and I breathe a sigh of relief...because if he had come at me he could have kicked my ass easily...so Iw ould have had to stove his head in with Mr Smackey

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Ever heard of don't kick a man when he's down? Sounds like absolute cowardice to me.

Getting a friend to jump in when the person you're fighting is down... And you are getting him to join in if you know he will unless you tell him not to.
i'm not getting him to join in. I cant control Zach because he is a hell of a lot stronger than me, so if he wants to join in, then he'll join in. besides Colby is too fucking persistent, he has a big mouth, he trash talk to everyone like he's the top gun in school, and he picks on kids he thinks are weaker than him. He deserves to get his ass kicked. Besides, if I knock him down and start to walk away, he'll blindsight me like the little queer he is. so dont talk to me about cowardice.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
People as a amorphous conglomeration of pointless cows milling about with their pointless little lives never aspiring to anything higher then reproducing, and or achieving some pathetic personal goal that is equally pointless. I mean we a species are nearing the point where we should all be working towards perfecting the arts/sciences, and humanity combined future. God damn I hate people that take pride in shitting out another worthless corpse into this world when they themselves have no greater aspirations in life then the thousand of lesser mammals they consume every year. Also most people are too blind or stupid to see this fact, and are just waiting for a global shortage of food/living space which will cause a war so massive it will blacken the sky and shake the earth till all lay dying in their little urban holes.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
3 of my 'friends' are ARSEHOLES one of them is a retard (He used to be obbsesed with playing games on his calculator and so one science lesson the teacher is telling us what out prac work will be on and of course Robbie (or 'Ribbit' as we sometimes call him) is playing on his calculator and when he finally stops he asks me what we are doing today) while the other two are about as benevolent as a Bloodletter and try as I may they will not stop no matter what and one of the benevolent bloodletters will argue continuasly to get his way (for some reason he doesnt get why his brother is such a f***wit).

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
as the wise old saying I use goes, "don't hit a man while he's down, kick him, it's easier"
I prefer:

"Never hit someone in the face with your fist. Use a chair."

Your fist is easily busted up by hitting someone the wrong way (bruised a couple of bones doing this once).

As to not going mano-a-mano on someone (and receiving assistance) ...

Marquess of Queensberry rules refer only to organised boxing bouts. Streetfights have no rules. You or them. Take them down first.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
grrrr

me and 2 chick freinds were talking on MSN when freind A added all her contacts that were online. one of the guys seen the freind B and said hi SLUTY freind B!!!!!!. i was like oi fucknut, about to go off at him when freind A said their freinds and its cool. anyways he kept going on and calling her a slut and such.

then later i was talking to freind B whinging about how i hated that guy for what he was calling her and asked her why she lets him do it when she told me that hes the popular guy and if she told him to stop he would turn her few freinds against her. so now im really pissed at this guy and when i see him im going to smack his face in for bieng such a dick, especially when what hes saying isnt true.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I know this isn't a debate thread or anything of the like, but I saw this in my trolling here. I apologize for my interruption, but this one just caught my eye.

People as a amorphous conglomeration of pointless cows milling about with their pointless little lives never aspiring to anything higher then reproducing, and or achieving some pathetic personal goal that is equally pointless. I mean we a species are nearing the point where we should all be working towards perfecting the arts/sciences, and humanity combined future. God damn I hate people that take pride in shitting out another worthless corpse into this world when they themselves have no greater aspirations in life then the thousand of lesser mammals they consume every year. Also most people are too blind or stupid to see this fact, and are just waiting for a global shortage of food/living space which will cause a war so massive it will blacken the sky and shake the earth till all lay dying in their little urban holes.
I understand your lamentations, my friend, but I wholly disagree.

Nobody just wants to "aspire only to reproduce." Granted, getting laid is fantastic, but that's usually not all that's on anybody's "Things to Do Before I Die" list.

Since I can't speak for everyone, what do you intend to do with your life? That's a rather absurd question, but I'm fairly confident that you plan on doing more than becoming a corpse. At the worst, you're here and you're an important part of this online community. That's not much, but it's just another testiment to your worth to society. It's not a global thing, but rarely is anyone put to such high accord.

Honestly, I'd love for nothing more to become a world-renowned Architect that makes all the greatest masterpieces and women line the streets to pass my seed on one day, but all I really want to do with my life is make the world a better place (at least the built environment and anything pertaining to it). Oh, and to carry on my family name with honor (hence to name Ascendant Valor; nifty, right?)

Just consider it, my friend. Your idea may well be valid in it's poetic nature, but it rarely has any bearing in society. Besides, if we really are all pawns who says we can't have fun all the while?
:grin:

--------------------------------------------------

I guess I can pitch my Pointless Venting now:

I like pessimism, don't get me wrong. It's a great tool for providing critical views and feedback on anything.

I don't like Doom Sayers. Not that you're a doom-sayer, LukeValantine, but your comment just reminded me of this!

I'm in college now, and there's all sorts of crazy organizations crowding the public spaces of the campus at large. They're often promoting philanthropic groups, like cancer research and giving aid for rape victims. You know, the good kind of philanthropy (not that Green Peace hippie bullshit).

Anywho, there's a Doom Sayer that pops up from time to time. They guy is constantly saying that all must repent and accept his religion (can't recall the name, but it's bad news...) otherwise ALL will suffer eternal Hellfire. He often goes on to say that any who aren't accepted by God (such as the LGBT communities, the handicapped, etc) will burn all the same.

I don't know your guys' views on religion, but I think that is complete and utter rubbish. The whole "Worship or Burn" philosophy is the antithesis to what is taught now, and the only audience it caters to are the students like me who see this as a Comedy routine. After all, who can take this lunatic seriously?:sarcastichand:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Nobody just wants to "aspire only to reproduce." Granted, getting laid is fantastic, but that's usually not all that's on anybody's "Things to Do Before I Die" list.
Having read news reports, various articles, known several people personally, and even been intimate with two of them, I can firmly say beyond a shadow of a doubt this is incorrect; some people devote their lives to having children. And I'll spin that into a rant...

...women that want to have babies. Not children, but babies. These women often have another baby after the current one (or ones) gain a certain level of independence. They think they can find unconditional love in their offspring because they've obviously let their past experiences ruin their perceptions of love. So they ruin whatever chances they have at a future by making the biggest mistake of their lives that they'll never admit to.

Granted, nothing wrong with planning for a child and taking the neccessary steps to insure it's well being and good health in this world, but NONE OF THEM EVER DO! It's simply; "I want a baby! So I'll do whatever I have to do to get one!"

Google "Octomom" and you'll get a perfectly disguting example of the levels of depravity women sink to when it comes to this subject. Women thinking anything similar of the sort need therapy, not support.

And what's worse, is when someone like the above actually gets a kid (like my ex) and suddenly they're showered with praise and affection. Why are you enabling them? Do you not realize their pointless lives are no compounded with the addition of another person who will probably never know better?

AAAAAAAAHHH!

·
Registered
83 Posts
sick and tired

First off, I am in Iraq 401 days after I was supposed to get out of the army. And I am sick and tired of being sent from one tiny out post to the next while a bunch of scumbags sit back at the base chilling out. Just because I am good at my job and can be relied upon to actually complete the mission. I was one of the first 2 guys to get here and now they have moved me to the last to leave...I am :angry:. It's been 15 months and they can't cut me a break. The politics involved in the army now suck. If you don't kiss ass then you get screwed.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE. Arrrrggghhhhh!

·
is going to DISNEY LAND
778 Posts
my mom is forcing me to be a CIT and it sucks, cause, i have ZERO desire to spend the entire summer, having to band-aid every little scratch little billy gets on his elbow. On the other hand, my mom doesn't want me sitting on my ass all summer doing nothing . on the third hand, ill probably also hang out with my friends over at the park, and, now that my brothers gone, ill probably be doing alot more yardwork.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
People who play Left For Dead Online

... They piss me off.

Ok, I'm hoping this is just something us 360 users suffer and has yet to blight the PC world.

Its been a loooooooooooooooooong time since I've been able to play a game of versus on L4D all the way through. In fact its been a long time since I've been able to play as the infected team.

General route of a game:

1. Players wont stay in a lobby longer than 2 seconds unless they were the filling player and the match is instantly ready
2. Players will often refuse to start unless they are the infected.
3. Players will often quit after playing one stage as the infected.
4. Should they not quit, it is likely they will quit should the game go badly for them.
5. Should you do exceptionally well as the infected at the start of the game, all opposing players will quit.
6. As the survivors, if you complete the finale with all four surviving, you will not get a chance to play as the infected.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

Its just so annoying to have a game end closer to the start than the halfway line... Or as soon as your having fun.

I know this can't be true for all online, its just been so long my memory has hazed over...

·
Registered
866 Posts
similar to Concrete Hero's post:

I hate CoD4 games when you join, and then the host doesnt like the map, and you miss the skip by 1 vote, and the match is about to begin and he closes the lobby.

OR

You join a game, it loads up, sets up, and thats just as the scores are displayed, i mean seriously what was thhe point of that?

OR

When you wait ages trying to join a game, and there are no free games so you end up in a lobby on your own, and noboy joins, so you leave, and it happens over and over

OR

when you join and the host decides he doesnt want to play anymore and quits

@[email protected]

aaaaargh

meh, i suppose the moral is dont play online?

:p

I like it anyway :p

anybody with a PS3: Magician847 - add me

M

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
guys, theres a simple answer, PC, im not saying convert but it is simple to play online, i start the game up (cod5) look for a list of servers, most are dedicated so they are running 24/7 and if there is people in there i can play. i have no problems with the host quitting, there is the occasional change of map but its no biggie for me as i can still play.

ive experienced match making with DOW2 and i found it quit horrible, not only did it take forever to find a group but everyone but one person was kicked for lag

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
guys, theres a simple answer, PC, im not saying convert but it is simple to play online, i start the game up (cod5) look for a list of servers, most are dedicated so they are running 24/7 and if there is people in there i can play. i have no problems with the host quitting, there is the occasional change of map but its no biggie for me as i can still play.

ive experienced match making with DOW2 and i found it quit horrible, not only did it take forever to find a group but everyone but one person was kicked for lag
An answer that is much easier to say than to accomplish... "Just buy a PC. Oh and if you want to play games that thing aint gonna be cheap!"

Its just as well I'm spending 800 GBP on one next month :grin:

Oh and another Vent; My ass hurts, damn the uncomfy wooden chair and my lazy leaning ways

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
And what's worse, is when someone like the above actually gets a kid (like my ex) and suddenly they're showered with praise and affection...
I seriously hope that it aint this one thats "holding you back" from taking you roomates relative on a "ride":p

·
Registered
992 Posts
i have ordered the dark heresy RPG from amozone, it was supposed to come last wednesday, but still isnt here!!!

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
So I agreed to be part of my girlfriend's music video for a school project. But does the fucking song have to be Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne? Sheesh! :mad:

1001 - 1020 of 6057 Posts