Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

5941 - 5960 of 6057 Posts

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
I just spent the last 2 days packing a majority of everything I own into a moving trailer to be driven across the US.

I hurt in places I didn't realize I had.

I think the worst part though is having to trust someone else to carry my collection of limited/rare/signed books (even if they are packed in crates and locked away).

And, in a few days, will be making the drive myself in order to unpack everything I just packed.

Anyone in the north eastern part of new mexico want to help unload for some $ and a good meal? Throne of Terra, the thought of unloading that thing has me so exausted just thinking about it I would be tempted to offer up my second signed gold copy of Aurelian for a helping hand!

·
Registered
855 Posts
One of the (wonderfully) few casualties of my move was my favorite glass tea pot.

I am sad :-(

·
3,351 Posts
One of the (wonderfully) few casualties of my move was my favorite glass tea pot.

I am sad :-(
On the bright side you're in new Mexico!
(Home of George R. R. Martin)

·
3,351 Posts

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
They will still get the notification that I liked it even if I do unlike it(which I obviously did)
Is this some form of breach of FB etiquette that I'm not familiar with?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Liking a strangers photos? It's probably considered a little odd.
This is why Facebook confuses Ahab.

·
Registered
44 Posts
So this is kind of a two-part rant:

Firstly, I am attempting to undergo the ridiculously challenging and time consuming process of making the move from Canada to the USA. I've been in a long distance relationship with someone in Chicago for over a year now, and short of getting married (which I don't think we are quite ready for yet), the amount of roadblocks we have to overcome if we want to become "local" is an incredibly daunting task, especially if I want to be allowed to work (which is a must). But it is what it is.

Secondly, I've been scoping out Chicago on my frequent visits there and while it is an amazing city, there doesn't appear to be a Games Workshop/Warhammer store anywhere in the city proper. I am hoping someone here either lives in Chicago (or is familiar enough with the city) and can provide some guidance on where I can go for my GW needs.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Getting really fucking tired of hearing about another massacre or mass sexual assault every damn week.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Getting really fucking tired of hearing about another massacre or mass sexual assault every damn week.

Seriously, can people just stop killing other people? Is there really any need? After David Bowie died, the world went insane. His death upset all of us, but who would have thought that society would collapse after he died?

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Finally sat down to put together the ~20 Deathwing Terminators that have been collecting dust since the Dark Angel Codex came out.

This is a good thing.

Got to the last three models, ran out of shoulder pads and arms. Back in the dusty box with ye.

This is an annoying thing.

·
Registered
455 Posts
No shoulder pads are annoying.
A friend stopped talking to me mid sentence. How was I to know that my jokes would go down badly? If she mentioned that her mother committed suicide whilst babysitting the kids, I would have been more sensitive.
Kharn is all that iS MAN. 56% spirit wont stop him from posting on this forum. Even if the keyboard is hard to hit correctly.

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
In a self pitying, woe is me, life is shit doom spiral and just cant seem to wank myself out it, I feel like I want to scratch the inside of my head with a drill! Oh well, have to lace the boots a little tighter

5941 - 5960 of 6057 Posts