Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

2261 - 2280 of 2283 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
I killed 70 wasps is today! My neighbour discovered a nest in the wall of his gaff above the extension roof in old satellite dish holes in the wall, he was in work today and I was off so did some thinning of the ranks, he contacted his landlord to get pest control but were is the fun in that

·
Registered
455 Posts
Assuming my visa goes through OK, I'm abandoning the UK again and fucking off back to Russia. I simply cannot deal with the whole madness that's going on here right now, so I'm going to drown myself in vodka.
One question though...is it wrong to be 33 and to still be able to out-party people a decade younger than me? I can still last until 6am before crashing. Hell, if Keith Richards can manage, so can Kharn! DRINK FOR THE DRINK GOD! VODKA FOR THE VODKA THRONE!

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
While mammy was at the shops daddy continued the education and brain washing of his children by putting on Flash Gordon for them and they loved it! Next on the list might be The Last Star fighter

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
The missus wanted the girls brought up girly no "boy stuff" I was warned, "I want them liking princesses etc" she said, to which I agreed. Of course etc in my world means pricesses can be in outer space too fighting storm troopers and live in magical lands with dragons and heros and wizards "ETC", my girls love fantasy, educate them while they are young

·
Registered
682 Posts
I saw someone had left some credit in the Vending machine. I waited the mandatory 5 minutes then claimed it in the name of the greater good.

I then pressed D2 and received not one, but TWO whole Kit-Kats.

I've basically peaked at this point.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Due to getting older last week, I am now the proud owner of a lot more bass effects pedals

Emma Electronics Octo-Nois - Sub-octave/Fuzz
EC Electronics MojoMojo Overdrive
Fishman Fission Bass Chord FX - plays an octave up, plus a 4th/5th, can send it to a separate guitar amp.

Now when I play one note on the bass - it makes 5. Original Bass note + Sub-octave with separate 3 note power chords from the guitar amp.

I sound like I've got an extra guitar...

Now I'm just waiting for the overdrive pedal and I can then distort everything too

I do love a wall of noise :D

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Space marine demon Prince (just because I love the mini) and a few multi melta turrets to top a few tanks, ahh Christmas, the loop hole around the missus miniatures embargo!

20171226_115557.jpg

·
Registered
411 Posts
I run the charity tuck shop at work (just crisps and chocolate etc) and have finished doing the accounts; we raised £1500 this past 6 months that all got donated to various charities in the UK. Well proud that we (as a collective) can help out in some small way this time of year.

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Just finished 2 weeks in Orlando Florida with the family, absolutely great time, alghough next year's holiday will be portmarnock beach!

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Drinking wine, eating ice cream and watching winters seo battle reports on you tube, And I'm not back in work till next week!

2261 - 2280 of 2283 Posts