Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

2221 - 2240 of 2283 Posts

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Great night out with wifie last night, went for a romantic meal in the "gourmet burger kitchen" followed by pool and bowling, great craic had by all! For further info see pointless venting!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I'm a miserable bastard, and as you may all have noticed, post the majority of my miserable whining in the rant section. Usually I post when drunk and then delete the comments when I sober.

So here is a positive thing. Rocking my university course, because I'm fucking awesome. I haven't gone into specifics before, but I am doing a Post Graduate in Education (specifically Art and Design). I'm going to be an art teacher.
Next week is my first placement. But I've been teaching (albeit English) for the past 7 years anyway, so I'm not freaking out like the other people on my course. The question now is whether I continue to grow my beard or shave it off and leave my Dali-esque moustache. I can get a good twirl on it.

Also, I have had a headache all day, but as soon as I started drinking vodka it went away.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
If you can't decide between a complete shave or a beard, I'd go with a hybrid. Gives the chin more definition and gives the face a more filled in look. And congrats on the course.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts

Reactions: ntaw

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
After neglecting my children for a couple hours, I found my Carab Culln mini(see pointless venting) in a "safe place" where I would not lose him

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Kids asleep, wife ignoring me watching tv, I have a very large hot honey rum to warm the cockles and do a wee bit of mini painting

·
Registered
411 Posts
Last night I completed the FIRST of my 40k Combined Arms Detachments.... 2500 points of hoard black templars fully painted, based and ready to roll.

Now onto the ongoing challenge of maintaining the painting and trying to finish the other half finished projects.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
Joined the 21st century yesterday, got a nice big smart tv for the family to enjoy, and the wife realised she does not need new glasses, she just needed high definition!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Flying down to San Antonio for med school interview #1 . I have moved past scared shitless and fully transitioned to happy as hell.

2221 - 2240 of 2283 Posts