Discussion Starter #3
Cons of having testicles:
-You can have kids
-Always itchy
-Induces unsightly facial hair

Pros of having testicles:
-????

Sure, I'd sell them for 20k.
Thus leading to the infamous IG marching song "Imotekh has no balls at all!"...

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Wow, there is a sad excuse of a man. I mean I hope the guy ain't married if you know what I mean :wink:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Wow, there is a sad excuse of a man. I mean I hope the guy ain't married if you know what I mean :wink:
I'm not sure how not having his testicles would make a sad excuse a man. He'd still have a penis, he'd still be able to 'get it up' and perform the act. In fact he could still have kids if he freezes some sperm before the testes are removed.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I just dont get it. Why the hell would you go that extreme? And who the fuck would buy them?! Make earings so you can hang a ball from each ear? Charms on a necklace? There are better ways to come up with money. I.E. A JOB!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
What a load of balls.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
He'd still have a penis, he'd still be able to 'get it up' and perform the act.
True, but to enjoy sex you need the testicles man to do their job and create their side of things. Otherwise you might as well have a dildo strapped to your groin mate. Besides how would that look in front of the wife.......

"Oh honey...ugh honey I don't think this is going to work. I mean your bloody well missing a testicle dear. Can i squeeze it without hurting you." :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
True, but to enjoy sex you need the testicles man to do their job and create their side of things. Otherwise you might as well have a dildo strapped to your groin mate. Besides how would that look in front of the wife.......

"Oh honey...ugh honey I don't think this is going to work. I mean your bloody well missing a testicle dear. Can i squeeze it without hurting you." :laugh::laugh::laugh:
This is a serious question mate, honest.

Do you actually know how sex works?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
This is a serious question mate, honest.

Do you actually know how sex works?
:rofl:

I suspect not, testicles serve no purpose in the actual act of sex. They are completely inert until orgasm. The only thing they really do otherwise is produce hormones that aren't necessary to survival and if you really want them, they make pills for cheap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts