Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone im new to this forum and i just starting to get into Apocalypse,its all very exciting for me having just purchase a baneblade kit and paint it.but for some old reason i keep getting mushed and destroyed by my mates Tau army please i need help!!

from muhud:headbutt:

·
Registered
598 Posts
hey there!
getting into apocalypse? same here. welcome the to the boards ;P
cya round and have fun~

as for the tau, its probably because hes a very shooty type of person.
what armies to you collect?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi muhud and welcome.

I find you need 3000 pts to have a baneblade so that you can screen it with other vehicles so that it doesnt take a huge amount of fire. Also Tau as an army are usually very harsh on any vehicle during their shooting phase. Hope you find all the info you need here though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Other vehicles would be nice, to make them think twice about shooting at the Baneblade. Leman Russ tanks if you are playing IG or Land Raiders for Space Marines for example. Even if they target your Baneblade then you have other vehicles to whip on the Tau. Infantry equiped to take out the threats are also a nice thing, you can almost think of them as tanks with wounds since you remove the model. Remember terrain as well, try and get the Baneblade hulldown or your troops with a cover-save.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So your basically saying that distraction's would work better in the long run
for me and that I should flush e'm out from behind and rain down hell over their heads.

It sounds painfully amusing but I'll give it a shot
and try to straighten them out.

thank's guys for your help.:gimmefive::yahoo:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts