Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make 3-4 Chimera in a similar fashion as the one below. Does anyone know how it was done or what kit was used? Is it FW, kit bash or costume? Thanks.

For reference, here's a different Chimera/Predator, but they kept the original Chimera top panel.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks like they've used the sides and front section of a chimera and the turret and main and rear hull sections of a predator and added the fw chimera track guards

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
There's also a FW conversion piece in there that you get with the Hydra and their old manticore, which melds the top of the chassis into a flat surface with a pivot point for the turret.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I figured. The flat top plate would mean that I would also need a new or costume rear door/hatch. I may have to figure something else to do.

@B&K: I went to you site but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Do you have the Chimera/Basilisk track covers?

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
That's what I figured. The flat top plate would mean that I would also need a new or costume rear door/hatch. I may have to figure something else to do.

@B&K: I went to you site but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Do you have the Chimera/Basilisk track covers?
They are out of stock , they are in the imperial tank sprue section of my site, sadly the sprue is rare these days and direct only which means I get them very rarely these days.
Like I say its a pricey conversion, those track covers are pretty easy to make with plasticard and that would be much cheaper.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts