Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner


5765 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Djinn24
I'm trying to find good budget plasticard for Bromley, and was wondering if a) any of you knew where to get it in bulk, or in good quantities at least, and b) is plasticard PVC sheeting?
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
Here, it's called sheet styrene. Most of it comes in construction type thicknesses, though...nothing you'd be able to use for modelling. I went to Home Depot and found 1'' thick sheets to be the thinnest they had. I know nothing about construction though, so I have no idea what it's actually used for. The 1'' thick one might be good for making a bunker or something out of though. It's thick enough that you could cut into it and make sloped armour.

The best place to get it in bulk is a model train store. Apparently, you need a huge amount of it for laying tracks. I don't think it's any cheaper to buy it in bulk than one sheet at a time and use it as needed though.
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.