Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's new plastic terrain in today's white dwarf (77).
It's not showcased as such, but it's plain to see that there's two new kits in the photos.
One is large modular chaos fortress walls, adorned with daemonic faces and apikey stuff.
The other appears to be a large globe/planet like hollow orb, that I assume is to repdesent terrain within Sigmars citadel.
I pointed then out to my local store manager and he said 'shhh', and 'wait and see'.
Check it out yourselves, it's no plasticard studio terrain peices.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Its quite intersting as I was playing Triumph and Treachery yesterday and noticed that it contains the portal piece in several of the scenic images!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only quibble I have with the terrain so far is the quality of the plastic used on the dragon gate thing. It's a lot heavier than the usual citadel plastic, and has a funny quality to it that's not got as sharp a finish.
Might just be the one that was sent to my local store, but it seems a cheaper plastic has been used.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
The only quibble I have with the terrain so far is the quality of the plastic used on the dragon gate thing. It's a lot heavier than the usual citadel plastic, and has a funny quality to it that's not got as sharp a finish.
Might just be the one that was sent to my local store, but it seems a cheaper plastic has been used.
I think there were similar reviews when they came out with those craters a year or two ago :\

1 - 9 of 9 Posts