Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Prodos Games have taken on PSC for their long awaited AvP game. This was on PSC's fb page. I've been a fan of PSC since I started playing FoW a few years ago. High quality at very reasonable prices, but this is their first real departure from WWII. I'd be very interested to see these up close.

The thought just struck me that they would make a nice stand in for Slytth if someone was thinking of making a few new henchmen for their DE Archon.

We have been given the nod to give you a sneak peek at a little collaboration project we have been working on, helping the nice chaps at Prodos Games to get some plastic frames ready for their Aliens v Predators game... if you have not seen their game, go check it out...

·
Registered
393 Posts
This is part of the kickstarter project that Prodos have done for the AVP board game

we are awaiting more details from Prodos but it all looks gravy at the moment & the models are pretty good

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
I know the bloke who does most of PSC's WWII stuff, and he said the colonial marines are fantastic as well.
Now those, I want a look at :good:

·
Registered
393 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts