Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Plastic Lictors

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Khorne's Fist 
#1 ·
Because paying AU$41 for each lictor is a joke, and come the Apocalypse (games) I intend to run more than a few of these buggers around just... because I can.

Trial run for the first three, using the large scything talons and rending claws that used to come on the old tyranid monster sprue in warrior box sets. The carapace on the heads is carved down, and greenstuff tendrils were sculpted onto its face. Not a bad first go, I'm hoping when I try this with the new kit it might be a bit more versatile.

Some repositioning was required to get two of them to stand more upright and to curve the scything talon arms a bit closer.

See less See more
#5 ·
Ah, no, I was not quite that ambitious and reasoned I would need to be able to do somewhere close to nine of these. :wink:

And I am familiar with the new kit, however I would rather use the large rending claws than the new smaller ones. It just suits the lictor better, especially since it has +2 strength stat over the warriors themselves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.