Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that GW will be bringing out some nice new plastic lesser demons with the new demon codex coming out in the near future but I was wondering if there is any news on plastic greater demons or even just new ones. Personally I hate the current ones.

·
Registered
177 Posts
well if they do bring out new plastive greater deamons then thank god cause currently the bloodthister is a pain in the ass to glue!

·
Registered
328 Posts
the plastic daemonetts look like shit, bloodletters look okay and to my knowledge there will be a generic greater daemon.

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
Well I dont know about GW releasing plastic GDs but usually once FW makes a nice resin kit of something GW stops playing around with them and I think yall should check out what FW has put out (a few months old here but have a nice look).

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/acatalog/DAEMONS_AND_BEASTS.html

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
do you guys actually read my posts? GW are doing 2 sets of plastic lesser daemons, THEY ARE NOT DOING PLASTIC GREATER DAEMONS.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I got told that they were ditching the old daemons and make an independant Daemon force? Are they just gonna be the Daemons from the old chaos Dex and if so are there any new ones coming out?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts