Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got bored and made my Furioso out of an ironclad kit i won, im still trying to track down a pair of nice leg plates but for now i think he looks pretty cool for a quick job.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Whats wrong with the leg plates from the Ironclad kit?

Good use for the kit as this is my favorite plastic dread.

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Welcome back Angmar. It's nice to see your work on the boards again.

I agree with humakt, about the model, and look forward to seeing this dread in future pics alongside your Blood Angels.

Grish

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats wrong with the leg plates from the Ironclad kit?

Good use for the kit as this is my favorite plastic dread.
there to simple, blood angels love to have fancy armor and weapons (I swear one emperors children or gay joke.......) So im hunting down a nice Ornate set.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Kinda reminds me of when Quagmire from Family Guy finds the internet (what with the oversized right hand) but other than that, this is really great. +rep.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
what's going on with the powerpack, it looks kind of melted
Damn the Alpha Legion and their melta guns... But the dread was lucky, as the melta must have malfunctioned...

Nice job btw, have some rep!

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what's going on with the powerpack, it looks kind of melted
Got to close to the BBQ........i forgot it was out there drying after i primed em and my brother went and cooked a steak....so i now have 2 dreads with melty power packs! (Looks kinda cool really) ill post my whole army so far once i buy some more primer and finish basing them all! The next step is the FW Landraider\Libby command squad and mark 2 armor im getting....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts