Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new pics have surfaced and they looks pretty good to me. Something tells me Vash is going to be very peased by one of these pictures :wink:

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
Eh...I like the Bloodletter and Juggernaut, but the Deamonettes look kinda weak to me. I like the metal ones now better, methinks.

-Dirge

·
Registered
383 Posts
The Bloodletter looks amazing, was never too fond of the current ones. A plastic Juggernaut is also very cool and welcome. These Daemonettes have male characteristics, or atleast muscular females which will help add variety to squads.

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
Eh. I preferred the blades to the claws. Claws look goofy on them. But I doo like the Juggernaut. It seems more fluid and moving than the statuesque metal one.

-Dirge

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
The new Juggy looks awesome, I like the level of detail.

The daemonettes...well, they always looked silly, now you can at least have variety. As far as I know the claws show up in the art as well, so it's cannon silly at least.

never ask for a handjob from a slaaneshi

Hey, at least they're plastic.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I think the daemonettes look alright, but i still like the old one better, as a model it looks pretty good, but i still think they could have done better, think GW was trying to go PG with them...but slaanesh isnt PG...
The bloodletters are cool looking models, for generic daemons, but...well..they arent bloodletters... i really like the most sleek look of the juggernuaght though :victory:

·
Registered
250 Posts
the new khorne stuff rocks the bloodletter has an old school feel. i do have to say that i don't care for the new deamonettes i didn't really like the old ones either. so that means more cool stuff for the blood god.:so_happy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts