Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

does it sound good?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking of getting a chaos land raider and sticking a miniture real tv (bout $400) and sticking some seated marines watching it inside although i will need a place to be able to change the tv's batteries

·
Premium Member
6,544 Posts
It sounds amusing, but a little pricey for something you can't really make much use of in the game (particularly if you've got opponents who have that "throw" style of rolling the dice as opposed to the more gentle dropping... be bad if someone chucked a dice through the TV screen.)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i dnt actually plan on usuing it much because im buying anotheer one for gaming i use the tv one for photos and comps just for show

if a dice did go through the screen i'd put a dice through their face and see how they like it or i'd make em buy me a new one i'll get it insured lol

in anycase i will just buy another tv if it breaksi could have a rwal expensive army and put a tv in all the rhinos but im not goin to lolz

·
Registered
28 Posts
i agree with snowdog but if you do do it then make sure its an emperors children land raider otherwise it wouldnt seem right.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Better to pimp it by simply putting a crazy amount of work into modding it with all the bits you can think of, lots of Green Stuff, plasticard, and a real interesting paintjob.

Less cash and you get to field it.

There's a photo I wish I'd saved now. A woman had covered her Slaanesh Land Raider in pink fur, now that was pimp! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i have never used greenstuff i suck at moulding things i just planned on making it look good by painting all the inside and outside stick a few seated guys watchin tv inside

1 - 10 of 10 Posts