Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, does anyone know if pigiron (http://www.pig-iron-productions.com/index.php) heads are compatible with cadian models? it says in the FAQ that is "compatible with most si-fi games" but before I go pay £20 I would like to know if anyone has done this before,

thanks for any help

·
Registered
825 Posts
as far as i am aware. yes, yes they are.

the "compatible with most sci-fi games" actually means 40k, but due to the insanely strange nature of GW's approach to it's IP and that nobody ever may mention it upon pain of death, they have to elude to it instead.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys :D you've been really helpful

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
I prefer the respirator heads from forge world, the pig iron just look like someone has lopped the heads of some ww2 soldiers and slapped them on cadian bodies, to be honest i have hang ups with alot of the imperial guard because of the similarity they share with ww1 & 2 troops and uniforms and those pig iron ones of dagmires just compound that, I just find alot of the imperial guard range lazy. Though after spending an afternoon clipping cadians i can safely say that the Pig Iron head range is far better than the standard cadian heads you get on teh plastic sprue.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
18 Posts
the pig iron halo/odst looking helmets look good on my cadians and i use them as replacement stormtrooper heads to make them look better kitted out.. 20 for 3ish quid. cant argue there prices or the quality of the modeling.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts