Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was a bit bored and started making pictures and captions for a few people on chat. Then I saw they were getting good feedback, so I thought maybe I could make a thread of it.

So I'm proposing to take peoples 'orders' on a picture and caption. It's quite simple really, either on this thread, or via PM, tell me something you like, models, food, hobbies, interests, women, toys, franchises, anything, and I will try to come up with a suitable picture and caption.

Each picture and caption will get added to the first post, so people can access them more easily.

Examples:
WarlordKaptainGrishnak

Bobss

Masked Jackal

Deneris

Katie Drake

LTP

The Son of Horus

loyalist42

khorneflake

LTP, again:

Updated LTP Support Team:

Dusty's Corner:

Holmstrom:

Kobrakai's Support Team:

Bear Grylls:

LTP's Protection Squad:

Dark Angel:

Fallen:

LuLzForTheLuLzGoD

hippypancake:

SGMAlice:

Yog-Sothoth:

gen.ahab:

ckcrawford:

Genesis108:

TRU3 CHAOS:

KingOfCheese:

Varakir:

Enjoy.

Grish

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Alright, you've piqued my interest...

How's about beer and partying? My standby beers are Guinness, Yuengling and anything by the Great Lakes Brewing Company. Picking one of those would probably be the best way to go.

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright, you've piqued my interest...

How's about beer and partying? My standby beers are Guinness, Yuengling and anything by the Great Lakes Brewing Company. Picking one of those would probably be the best way to go.
Done and done. Pic in original post.

Grish

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Support Team I made for LTP for this thread has recieved an update, and is featured in the first post.

I'm also getting Photoshop today so future pic-captions will be of better quality.

Grish

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LTP's Protection Squad added to main thread. Dont ask it's a chat thing, what happens in chat stays in chat...except this pic :p

Grish

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I claim that mine is the best. Commissar Dark Angel, ftw :p plus rep mate, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
LTP's Protection Squad added to main thread. Dont ask it's a chat thing, what happens in chat stays in chat...except this pic :p

Grish
XD thanks Grish. You are my picture editing hero. Thanks for the pics and for mentioning the uber titan thread.

Oh and cos your my No 2 i used my 500th post for this!

Have loads of rep.!!

:p

:bye:

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
XD thanks Grish. You are my picture editing hero. Thanks for the pics and for mentioning the uber titan thread.

Oh and cos your my No 2 i used my 500th post for this!

Have loads of rep.!!

:p

:bye:
:yahoo:

Ah but it's always worth the bump for 'Sexy Legs' Titan :)biggrin: just thought of an epic pic, again, but for the titan)

Oh large-significant-post-count-number-cookie :drinks: appreciated LTP

Grish

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
After being dormant for some time I have received a request from Fallen. Mr Fallen your picture has been added to the OP.

Grish

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
do. your. worst! xD

1 - 20 of 46 Posts