Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of any more pics of this army? :)

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ta muchly chaps! :so_happy:

·
Registered
393 Posts
damn...... that is a lovely shade of purple they have there :)

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
That looks pretty awesome. Loving the Storm Eagle coming in over the building.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I think its a standard SM force modelled to be from the heresy. No TH/SS termis in the heresy list.

The whole force looks fantastic, I'm loving the use of the aquilla head on the Storm Eagle and considering stealing for mine, (that's the highest form of compliment right, shameless copying?)

Dang This makes me want to paint more Children - Hurry up FW and release Fulgrim so I can put an order in!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Pre-heresy, during heresy, All I've got to say is that those are some damn fine looking models. The purple isn't the garish color you usually see Emperor's Children rocking, which I enjoy immensely.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Good writers borrow from others, great righters down right steal, copy and take (some great writer said that once and I'm sure it applies to artists/model makers too

Also he has some stuff here too http://www.scarsminimadness.nl/

(I must learn to use an airbrush better, I must learn to use an airbrush better, I must learn to use an airbrush better, I must learn to use an airbrush better, I must learn to use an airbrush better)

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The purple isn't the garish color you usually see Emperor's Children rocking, which I enjoy immensely.
Yeah, it's far better than the PURPLE!!! ones I normally see :so_happy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts