Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take pics of my models but i can't get them right they are alwasys so bloody blurry. how do i solve this problem?

·
Grey Knight Converter
2,169 Posts
well what camera are you using, what is its megapixel?

Do you have the macro mode on (flower icon) on, that usually helps.
If you have a tripod or stand use that unless you are really stable, any movement tends to really blur the picture.
Also what are you using for lighting?

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7 mega pixel

Samsung digimax A7

a single 60 watt bulb in my bedroom.

i have a steady hand

i don't know about the macro mode can't find any flower icon

·
Grey Knight Converter
2,169 Posts
It is usually a flower icon, but it might be something else on your camera, I just looked your camera up and the description said it had a macro mode so it should be there, might have to check the manual to find out how to enable it.

The other thing that might be the problem is that you are clicking the button too fast. My old digital camera used to have the same issue with photographing minis. I realized that if I held the shutter button half way down I could hear the camera zooming and focusing. After the sound stopped I pushed it the rest of the way down to take the picture. It would come out clear, if I didn't hold the button for a bit the pictures were all fuzzy.

·
Registered
116 Posts
AA is right the problem is more than likely that you just click the button what you need to do as AA said is hold it down. That focuses it beforehand so that when you click it all the way the pic looks better.(also a handy thing to know when you are shooting moving things)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well to you have somehting stable under your camera ? Because even a little movement during the photo can make it's blurry :(

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well to you have somehting stable under your camera ? Because even a little movement during the photo can make it's blurry :(
i just hold it in my hands, i have nerves of steel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts