Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of starting a gaming club here in Phenix City/ Columbus, GA/ Ft. Benning area. Just wanna see if there is an interest in the area and a variety of players. I have a place for the club to meet scoped out. I have located a few players in the area with a interest to get something started here in east Alabama/West Georgia!!! If you are interested please email me at [email protected]. Looking forward to get some gaming action started.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well here in a few weeks we should really get things together. like a place to meet up and other issues before get started. There are about seven or eight of us all in the local area. I have a place scoped out for location. We are all avid 40K players and some other systems as well. Combined we all have like 6 tables and loads of terrain. Itsjust screaming game club. Sprea the word its going to happen soon!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone in the Columbus/Ft. Benning/Phenix City area contact me at [email protected] and ill give you my contact info. We can get together for some games, the more of us that know each other the easier this group will be to get started.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright the ground work has been layed. Phenix cit AL, Columbus GA and Ft Benning have a gaming group. We are known as CG2 (Columbus Gaming Group). You can either follow us on our Blog (Sctatterdice.blogspot.com) the YouTube page (columbusgaminggroup) or email us at ([email protected]). So there you have it, first batreps are up so check us out and contact us to get this thing going!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CG2 is holding its first official event. "The rumble on the river" is a 1850 pt 4 game event. Look on our blog for all the details. 12 slot open so hurry and RSVP you a position and play for a chance to win some prizes. Email us at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts