Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone clarify the phase out rule for me, a friend of mine uses necrons and before we meet on the field of glorious combat for the first time i'd like to know what the phase out rule actually does without having to go out and buy the codex (not that i'm cheap i just don't want to spend £12 on something i'll only use once)

·
Registered
37 Posts
sorry mate but the copyright rules are pretty strict....the closest i could advise you is that if you kill a certain percentage of "Necrons" then the whole army disappears, Victory automatically goes to the opponent regardless of objectives, Victory Points etc
Strategy wise, go for the Necron player's "core" units as they contribute to this rule a fair bit

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
There's such a thing as 'Fair Use' laws, Boogie.

It;s alright to give the gist of a rule, just not copy and paste the text, etc.

If you can knock out 75%(rounding up) of his starting models the 'crons phase out and lose. As Boogie said, go for his core troops units and the like.

This only works for models with the 'Necron' special rule, so no c'tan, liths, spiders, scarabs, etc. Pretty much just his little silver skeletons, destroyers and the like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts