Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are several rumours doing the rounds that the Perry Borthers have quit GW after completing LoTR figures and that their style of sculpting has become obsolete as GW has now gone to full CAD sculpting.

Has anyone else heard of this news?

I found this new on Dakkadakka.

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Yeah, they confirmed it on their Facebook page if i remember right, or at least on some social media/ internet thing.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
As said above, they confirmed this last week, and had a great leaving Do wit the rest of the GW guys, with large amounts of beer Consumed.
they now plan to concentrate on there own range of minis. i se if i can find the origional post and link it here

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I think it's been an open secret for awhile that once they had finished their LOTR stuff they were out to do their historical army stuff

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Their own company has grown massively in recent years, their Napoleonics and WWII ranges doing particularly well. Their products are even being sold by Warlord games, a producer of historical minis in their own right. It was only a matter of time before they had to concentrate solely on their own business.

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> I have some of their Samurai minis, and they are top quality as expected. Hope their company becomes one of the greats.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts